Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hot Mess Closet (Honey-do) Re-do

Hot Mess closet project. I'll be the first to admit I am not the best at keeping my closets organized. I like my home neat and picked up all the time. But there are times when I just kinda jam stuff into the closets. Way to many shoes and coats.LOL!! How did I get up the nerve to attack this project? Well I just could take struggling to get things in and out of this closet anymore it was time for drastic steps! So I emptied the closet Uggh that was a project in its self :(. With that done it was time to drag Steve into my project! Just what he wanted to do on a Saturday plus he just loves working in tight spaces!! Ha ha not really! 



The inspiration for this project was these fabulous vintage wood panels. They have been sitting there just idling in the garage for last few years. Although in the past they had been repurposed a few different times in my stores.  Now they have come to their final resting place as the main focus of this closet project. Steve mounted them to the wall. Then built a bench (now he would have a place to sit and take off his work boots). 


No comments:

Post a Comment